Includes ten weekly lessons for individuals or groups. Each lesson contains discovery questions, cross-references, teaching points, and applications. After purchasing, you will receive the digital files via email to download in Epub, Mobi, or PDF formats.
Peter writes to saints dispersed throughout the Roman empire who are starting to face persecution, encouraging them to persevere and hold on to their eternal inheritance. Powerful themes of holiness, salvation, and perseverance in the face of suffering can encourage you in the middle of trials. The Study and Obey series helps you to navigate through the passages either for personal or group study. Our goal is not only to help you understand the rich theology found in 1 Peter, but most importantly know how to live out.
Our easy to follow Nehemiah Bible study guide contains:
- Weekly Lessons - 10 practical lessons which can be studied weekly by yourself or with a group.
- Content - Over 30,000 words of edifying content.
- Format - PDF, Epub, and Mobi for easy viewing on any device.
- Discovery questions - Written for each passage and designed to encourage discussion, meditation, and interaction on each week’s Scripture.
- Cross-references - Thematic and relevant cross-references which add insight and reinforce each week’s text.
- In-depth teaching - Teaching points and observations to help you understand the text in a deep, but practical way. Emphasis is placed on obedience throughout.
- Application points - Many practical applications designed to encourage life transformation based on each passage.
- Author - Moody graduate Jason Dexter. View his author bio on Amazon.
- Printing - You are authorized to print out this Ebook for one use or in the shopping cart you can add reprint licenses to print out additional copies to share with others.
- Access digital files - After purchase the digital files will be emailed to the email address you provide and available for download forever.
- We hope you will enjoy these lessons as you learn to be a more faithful disciple of Jesus.