2 Timothy Bible study guide in one convenient E-book. After purchase you will receive the digital files via email for download in Epub, Mobi, or PDF formats. Or download from the Amazon Kindle store. Also, you can get a paperback version from Amazon.
Includes 7 weekly lessons for individuals or groups. Each lesson contains discovery questions, cross-references, teaching points, and applications. After purchasing, you will receive the digital files via email to download in Epub, Mobi, or PDF formats.
2 Timothy is the last epistle written by Paul. As he reflects on his life, he encourages Timothy to stand firm and keep fighting the good fight. One of the three pastoral epistles written by Paul along with 1 Timothy and Titus. In this letter we can see Paul’s personal relationship with Timothy as he exhorts Timothy to endure in suffering, pursue godliness and be zealous for the gospel no matter what obstacles he may face.
Paul wrote this letter to Timothy from the dark confines of a Roman prison. These bars did not stop him from spreading the gospel and he exhorts Timothy to likewise persevere in spreading the good news of the gospel.
The lessons in this book are helpful for every disciple who wants to follow Jesus and lead others to do the same!
With over fifteen years of leading small group Bible studies through over thirty books of the Bible, Moody Bible Institute alumni Jason Dexter has developed this practical teaching aid filled with resources to help you get the most out of 2 Timothy.
Our easy to follow 2 Timothy Bible study guide contains:
- Weekly Lessons – 7 practical lessons which can be studied weekly by yourself or with a group.
- Content – 17,000 words of edifying content.
- Format – PDF, Epub, and Mobi for easy viewing on any device.
- Discovery questions – Written for each passage and designed to encourage discussion, meditation, and interaction on each week’s Scripture.
- Cross-references – Thematic and relevant cross-references which add insight and reinforce each week’s text.
- In-depth teaching – Teaching points and observations to help you understand the text in a deep, but practical way. Emphasis is placed on obedience throughout.
- Application points – Many practical application points for each section designed to encourage life transformation based on each passage.
- Author – Moody graduate Jason Dexter. View his author bio on Amazon.
- Printing – You are authorized to print out this Ebook for one use or in the shopping cart you can add reprint licenses to print out additional copies to share with others.
- Access digital files – After purchase the digital files will be emailed to the email address you provide and available for download forever.
- We hope you will enjoy these lessons as you learn to be a more faithful disciple of Jesus.