Eight Characters Study in one convenient E-book. Includes: Abraham, Barak, Samuel, Johnathan, Solomon, Mordecai/Hamaan, Elisha, and John the Baptist. After purchase immediately download in Epub, Mobi, or PDF formats. Purchase easily and securely on our site via Stripe or Paypal or download from the Amazon Kindle store.
Includes 8 weekly lessons for individuals or groups. Each lesson contains discovery questions, cross-references, teaching points, and applications. After purchasing, you will receive the digital files via email to download in Epub, Mobi, or PDF formats.
One of our most popular Bible study series is on Bible characters. Each study takes an in depth look at one person in the Bible and their life story. Their history and background are examined along with key events in their life. Strengths and weaknesses are identified. The purpose is to find helpful lessons from their lives which we can apply to our lives today.
Small group Bible studies really enjoy studying the life of a person. The spiritual giants in the Bible faced the same struggles as we do. They had the same failures or successes. Thus the lessons learned from them are extremely practical. Our hope is that by studying them you will be able to follow their good examples, but avoid their mistakes.
You will notice that our character studies follow a specific format. Our suggestion is that you ask those in your Bible study to download the Character Study Form and fill it out before coming to the group meeting. This personal study can give them a much deeper understanding of the character and train them to study the Word for themselves.
Our easy to follow Character Studies E-book contains:
- Weekly Lessons – 8 practical lessons on the Bible characters: Abraham, Barak, Samuel, Johnathan, Solomon, Mordecai/Hamaan, Elisha, and John the Baptist.
- Content – 24,000 words of edifying content.
- Format – PDF, Epub, and Mobi for easy viewing on any device.
- Discovery questions – Written for each study and designed to encourage discussion, meditation, and interaction on each week’s chosen character.
- Cross-references – Thematic and relevant cross-references which add insight and reinforce each week’s text.
- In-depth teaching – Teaching points and observations to help you understand the text in a deep, but practical way. Emphasis is placed on obedience throughout.
- Application points – Many practical application points designed to encourage life transformation based on each passage.
- Author – Moody graduate Jason Dexter. View his author bio on Amazon.
- Printing – You are authorized to print out this Ebook for one use or in the shopping cart you can add reprint licenses to print out additional copies to share with others.
- Access digital files – After purchase the digital files will be emailed to the email address you provide and available for download forever.
- We hope you will enjoy these lessons as you learn to be a more faithful disciple of Jesus.
Sharing is caring!