Whether you have been studying Ezra on your own or are looking for a complete Bible study guide to lead a small group through this book, Study Ezra can help.
With over fifteen years of leading small group Bible studies through over thirty books of the Bible, Moody graduate Jason Dexter has developed this practical teaching aid filled with resources to help you get the most out of Ezra.
This rich book is set in an amazing period in Israel’s history and is full of immensely practical lessons, which are still very relevant to our lives today. The focus of our Ezra Bible study guide is on obedience, putting into practice the lessons learned and letting God’s Word change our lives one decision at a time.
This easy to follow study of Ezra contains:
- 9 weekly lessons to take you through Ezra one passage at a time
- Numerous discussion questions to help you facilitate meaningful interaction about the text
- Theme related cross references so that you can easily refer to related verses throughout the Bible
- In depth teaching points to help you discover the most important principles of each passage and organize them into bite-size chunks for sharing with your group
- Practical ways to apply the principles in the passage to your everyday life
Some people shy away from Old Testament books believing they are too complicated or no longer relevant for ordinary Christians.Those who do will miss out on this Old Testament gem. Study Ezra unpacks these complex truths in a simple way that is easy to understand for anyone. You will not only understand Ezra more clearly and deepen your knowledge of God, but you will also be ready to lead others through this marvelous book.