1 Timothy focuses primarily on church life. Important topics covered include prayer, worship, leadership structure and lifestyle, roles, using your gift, and the importance of sound Biblical teaching. Many other practical lessons can be learned such as how to be a faithful disciple and how to use your money for serving God.
Like Timothy before you, God has blessed you with unique gifts. How are you using them? Are you building His kingdom? In this study, you can become more motivated and better equipped to serve God and His people.
Our easy to follow 1 Timothy study guide contains:
– 12 practical lessons which can be studied weekly by yourself or with a group.
– Discovery questions for each passage which are designed to encourage discussion and interaction on each week’s Scripture.
– Thematic and relevant cross-references which add insight and reinforce each week’s text.
– Teaching points and observations to help you understand the text in a deep, but practical way. Emphasis is placed on obedience throughout.
– Many practical applications designed to encourage life transformation based on each passage.
We hope you will enjoy these lessons as you learn to be a more faithful disciple of Jesus.