Includes twelve weekly lessons for individuals or groups. Each lesson contains discovery questions, cross-references, verse by verse commentary, and applications. After purchasing, you will receive the digital files for download via email in Epub, Mobi, or PDF formats.
1 Timothy focuses primarily on church life. Important topics covered include prayer, worship, leadership structure and lifestyle, roles, using your gift, and the importance of sound Biblical teaching. Many other practical lessons can be learned such as how to be a faithful disciple and how to use your money for serving God.
Like Timothy before you, God has blessed you with unique gifts. How are you using them? Are you building His kingdom? In this study, you can become more motivated and better equipped to serve God and His people.
Our easy to follow 1 Timothy study guide contains:
- Weekly Lessons – 12 practical lessons which can be studied weekly by yourself or with a group.
- Content – Over 34,000 words of edifying content.
- Pages – 72
- Format – PDF, Epub, and Mobi for easy viewing on any device.
- Discovery questions – Written for each passage which are designed to encourage discussion, meditation, and interaction on each week’s Scripture.
- Cross-references – Thematic and relevant cross-references which add insight and reinforce each week’s text.
- In-depth teaching – Teaching points and observations to help you understand the text in a deep, but practical way. Emphasis is placed on obedience throughout.
- Application points – Many practical applications designed to encourage life transformation based on each passage.
- Author – Moody Graduate Jason Dexter. View his author bio on Amazon.
- Printing – You are authorized to print out this Ebook for use or in the shopping cart you can add reprint licenses to print out more copies.
- We hope you will enjoy these lessons as you learn to be a more faithful disciple of Jesus.
Disclosure: The above links to our materials on Amazon are affiliate links. For more info visit our affiliate disclosure.