Stop scrounging all over the internet for bits and pieces of information which can help you lead a Bible study on Paul’s letters to the Thessalonians. Whether you are looking for a supplement for your own study or a comprehensive weekly plan for teaching through Thessalonians in your small group, this Bible study guide can help.
With over fifteen years of leading small group Bible studies through over thirty books of the Bible, Moody graduate Jason Dexter has developed this practical teaching aid filled with resources to help you get the most out of 1st and 2nd Thessalonians.
This easy to follow study through Thessalonians contains:
– 12 weekly lessons to take you through Thessalonians one passage at a time. Perfect for one semester or a quarter.
– Numerous discussion questions to help you facilitate meaningful interaction about the text or think about it on a deeper level yourself.
– Theme related cross references so that you can easily refer to related verses throughout the Bible.
– In depth teaching points to help you discover the most important principles of each passage and organize them into bite-size chunks for sharing with your group.
– Practical ways to apply the principles in the passage to your everyday life.
The letters to the Thessalonians were the first epistles written in the New Testament. They are sometimes called the “eschatological epistles” because of their emphasis on Jesus’ second coming and living the Christian life in light of this hope. While this study can help you have a deeper understanding of Jesus’ return, our hope is that it will transform your life as you obey the principles you discover inside!