Our entire 15 lesson Study Joshua Bible study guide in one convenient E-book (Epub, Mobi, or PDF formats). Purchase easily and securely on our site by Stripe or Paypal. Or get it delivered to your kindle device from Amazon or get the paperback book.
Includes 15 weekly lessons for individuals or groups. Each lesson contains discovery questions, cross-references, verse by verse commentary, and applications. After purchasing, you will receive the digital files via email to download in Epub, Mobi, or PDF formats.
The book of Joshua marks a transition for the Israelites. They have been slaves in Egypt for four hundred years. During this time in captivity they have been praying for deliverance and looking forward to the time when they can return back to the Promised Land, promised to Abraham and his descendants hundreds of years before. Now they are the doorstep. But it will not be as easy as they may have anticipated. Battles within and without lay in store…
The Study and Obey Bible study series helps you to navigate through the passages either for personal or group study. Our goal is not only to help you understand the rich principles found in Joshua, but most importantly know how to live out.
Our easy to follow Nehemiah Bible study guide contains:
- Weekly Lessons – 15 practical lessons which can be studied weekly by yourself or with a group.
- Content – 35,000 words of edifying content.
- Format – PDF, Epub, and Mobi for easy viewing on any device.
- Discovery questions – Written for each passage and designed to encourage discussion, meditation, and interaction on each week’s Scripture.
- Cross-references – Thematic and relevant cross-references which add insight and reinforce each week’s text.
- In-depth teaching – Teaching points and observations to help you understand the text in a deep, but practical way. Emphasis is placed on obedience throughout.
- Application points – Over 60 practical application points designed to encourage life transformation based on each passage.
- Author – Moody graduate Jason Dexter. View his author bio on Amazon.
- Printing – You are authorized to print out this Ebook for one use or in the shopping cart you can add reprint licenses to print out additional copies to share with others.
- Access digital files – After purchase the digital files will be emailed to the email address you provide and available for download forever.
- We hope you will enjoy these lessons as you learn to be a more faithful disciple of Jesus.
If you have been spending a lot of time trying to find study materials for this book, our Study Joshua E-book can help. The lessons are designed for everyday believers rather than for academic scholars.
We hope you will enjoy the fifteen lessons inside as you draw close to God and help others to know Him better.
Disclosure: The above links to our materials on Amazon are affiliate links. For more info visit our affiliate disclosure.