Our entire Study Ruth Bible study guide in one convenient E-book. After purchase immediately download in Epub, Mobi, or PDF formats. Purchase easily and securely on our site or from the Amazon kindle store.
Add to cart below to pay with credit card securely by Stripe or immediately purchase with Paypal.
Includes 4 weekly lessons for individuals or groups. Each lesson contains discovery questions, cross-references, teaching points, and applications. After purchasing, you will receive the digital files via email to download in Epub, Mobi, or PDF formats.
Whether your are looking for a supplement for your own study or a complete weekly study guide for leading a small group, our Study Ruth e-book can help. It is full of practical lessons combined with discussion questions to help you get the most out of this marvelous story.
At first glance, some of the customs in the book of Ruth may appear strange to our modern day cultures. Our study guide unpacks these customs and shows the universal principles we can learn from them that can still be followed today.
Ruth is a story of redemption reminding us of Christ. Embark on a journey of discovery in this book and you will learn many principles about commitment, trials, diligence, initiative, communication, courtship, and more!
Our easy to follow Ruth Bible study guide contains:
- Weekly Lessons – 4 practical lessons which can be studied weekly by yourself or with a group.
- Content – 14,000 words of edifying content.
- Format – PDF, Epub, and Mobi for easy viewing on any device.
- Discovery questions – Written for each passage and designed to encourage discussion, meditation, and interaction on each week’s Scripture.
- Cross-references – Thematic and relevant cross-references which add insight and reinforce each week’s text.
- In-depth teaching – Teaching points and observations to help you understand the text in a deep, but practical way. Emphasis is placed on obedience throughout.
- Application points – Many practical application points designed to encourage life transformation based on each passage.
- Author – Moody graduate Jason Dexter. View his author bio on Amazon.
- Printing – You are authorized to print out this Ebook for one use or in the shopping cart you can add reprint licenses to print out additional copies to share with others.
- Access digital files – After purchase the digital files will be emailed to the email address you provide and available for download forever.
- We hope you will enjoy these lessons as you learn to be a more faithful disciple of Jesus.