Includes 15 weekly lessons for individuals or groups. Each lesson contains discovery questions, cross-references, verse by verse commentary, and applications. Or download directly to Kindle or get the paperback version from Amazon.
Daniel serves as an amazing example of how to live for God in the midst of a dark world and a pagan culture. If you think you find it hard to be a light for the Lord in your culture, Daniel likely found it harder.
Far from home? Check. Exile? Check. Almost alone in a foreign land? Check. Trying to stand up to a powerful leader who has the power to kill you? Check. In spite of all of these challenges, Daniel managed to live a pristine life as a follower of God.
The story of Daniel teaches us that we can serve God faithfully no matter what circumstances are around us. No one can control you or make you sin. No one can take away your faith no matter how hard they try.
Daniel was surrounded by powerful kings and kingdoms. God gave him visions of many more mighty kingdoms to come. However, one theme clearly resonates through the book. Men and their kingdoms will rise and fall, but God’s kingdom endures forever.
The book of Daniel contains some of the most awesome and detailed prophecies recorded in Scripture. These prophecies describe apocalyptic events on a global scale. But as the life story of Daniel is woven through these awesome events, we are inspired to keep our feet on the ground, be faithful to build God’s enduring kingdom, and live a transformed life as His servant.
Don’t miss this gripping study on the book of Daniel. We hope it will inspire you to shine the light of Christ by being a representative of His enduring kingdom.
Our easy- to-follow Daniel study guide contains:
- Weekly Lessons – 15 practical lessons which can be studied weekly by yourself or with a group.
- Content – 57,000 words of edifying content.
- Format – PDF, EPUB, and MOBI for easy viewing on any device.
- Discovery questions – Written for each passage and designed to encourage discussion, meditation, and interaction on each week’s Scripture.
- Cross-references – Thematic and relevant cross-references which add insight and reinforce each week’s text.
- In-depth teaching – Teaching points and observations to help you understand the text in a deep, but practical way. Emphasis is placed on obedience throughout.
- Application points – Many practical application points designed to encourage life transformation based on each passage.
- Author – Moody graduate Jason Dexter. View his author bio on Amazon.
- Printing – You are authorized to print out this E-book for one use or in the shopping cart you can add reprint licenses to print out additional copies to share with others.
- Access digital files – After purchase the digital files will be emailed to the email address you provide and available for download forever.
- We hope you will enjoy these lessons as you learn to be a more faithful disciple of Jesus.