Malachi Bible study guide in one convenient E-book. Includes four weekly lessons for individuals or groups. Each lesson contains discovery questions, cross-references, teaching points, and applications. After secure purchase via Paypal or credit card immediately download in Epub, Mobi, or PDF formats, for convenient use with any device.
Malachi is the book-end of the Old Testament. After this book was written, the people of Israel would not hear divine revelation from God for four hundred years. The people of Israel at the time of Malachi claimed to honor God. They were very religious. More than willing to offer sacrifices or visit the temple or sing praises to God, most people would have concluded that their relationship with God had never been better.
Malachi was not one of those people. Through Malachi God condemned His people for their hard hearts and selfish ways. But though the people lived in an age when there were no cell phones or airplanes, the spiritual struggles that they faced are very similar to ours.
Some of the key themes in this book include divorce, giving, rituals verses true faith, and more. Nowadays many church goers are caught in the same trap as the Israelites at that time. While many are very religious outwardly, sometimes the heart is not fully committed to God. Through this book we will learn the importance of giving God the glory He deserves.
Our easy to follow Malachi Bible study guide contains:
- Weekly Lessons – 4 practical lessons which can be studied weekly by yourself or with a group.
- Content – 15,000 words of edifying content.
- Format – PDF, Epub, and Mobi for easy viewing on any device.
- Discovery questions – Written for each passage and designed to encourage discussion, meditation, and interaction on each week’s Scripture.
- Cross-references – Thematic and relevant cross-references which add insight and reinforce each week’s text.
- In-depth teaching – Teaching points and observations to help you understand the text in a deep, but practical way. Emphasis is placed on obedience throughout.
- Application points – Many practical application points designed to encourage life transformation based on each passage.
- Author – Moody graduate Jason Dexter. View his author bio on Amazon.
- Printing – You are authorized to print out this Ebook for one use or in the shopping cart you can add reprint licenses to print out additional copies to share with others.
- Access digital files – After purchase the digital files will be emailed to the email address you provide and available for download forever.
- We hope you will enjoy these lessons as you learn to be a more faithful disciple of Jesus.
Disclosure: The above links to our materials on Amazon are affiliate links. For more info visit our affiliate disclosure.