Hosea Bible study guide in one convenient E-book. Includes thirteen weekly lessons for individuals or groups. Each lesson contains discovery questions, cross-references, teaching points, and applications. After secure purchase via Paypal or credit card immediately download in Epub, Mobi, or PDF formats, for convenient use with any device.
Or download directly to your kindle from the Amazon kindle store. Also, you can get the paperback version from Amazon.
Hosea’s ministry took place during the latter divided kingdom period before the Assyrian exile of the Northern Kingdom and the Babylonian exile of the Southern Kingdom. It was a time of rebellion and apostasy. God’s people did not follow Him as their God, but turned to idols. In return for God’s faithfulness, they constantly spurned him and their hearts turned after deaf and mute idols, who would not and could not keep them accountable for their sins.
Into this society, God sent the prophet Hosea to warn of His coming judgment. But Hosea was not just a normal prophet with a normal message. His message would become larger than life as God used his very life as a visible object lesson. The book of Hosea is most famous for God’s command to Hosea to marry a lady who would later betray him with unfaithfulness and turning to another man.
Hosea had to enter a covenant with her and commit himself to her, even knowing what she would become. The marriage picture of Hosea’s faithfulness and unconditional love, contrasted with Gomer’s treachery is a powerful depiction of God’s love and faithfulness to His people, and their faithlessness.
The book does not only teach us important history about Israel, but shows us amazing lessons of love, forgiveness, and commitment, but also justice. Practical lessons which are relevant to our lives and relationships today abound. Spouses will learn about the meaning of real love. Those with broken relationships will learn about forgiveness. And all of us will come to a deeper understanding of our own sin and a deeper appreciation of God’s mercy and grace.
Join with us in studying this amazing story and see how God will lead you to obey the lessons inside!
Our easy to follow Hosea Bible study guide contains:
- Weekly Lessons – 13 practical lessons which can be studied weekly by yourself or with a group.
- Content – 41,000 words of edifying content.
- Format – PDF, Epub, and Mobi for easy viewing on any device.
- Discovery questions – Written for each passage and designed to encourage discussion, meditation, and interaction on each week’s Scripture.
- Cross-references – Thematic and relevant cross-references which add insight and reinforce each week’s text.
- In-depth teaching – Teaching points and observations to help you understand the text in a deep, but practical way. Emphasis is placed on obedience throughout.
- Application points – Many practical application points designed to encourage life transformation based on each passage.
- Author – Moody graduate Jason Dexter. View his author bio on Amazon.
- Printing – You are authorized to print out this Ebook for one use or in the shopping cart you can add reprint licenses to print out additional copies to share with others.
- Access digital files – After purchase the digital files will be emailed to the email address you provide and available for download forever.
- We hope you will enjoy these lessons as you learn to be a more faithful disciple of Jesus.