\Includes 36 weekly lessons for individuals or groups. Each lesson contains discovery questions, cross-references, verse by verse commentary, and applications. Or download directly to Kindle or get the paperback version from Amazon.
The world around us is getting darker and more chaotic. What more fitting time than to study Revelation?
Revelation can be overwhelming and it can be easy to get bogged down and miss the main points. This study doesn’t do that. It is for everyday believers who want to focus on Jesus, understand God’s basic plan of the end times, be encouraged in your faith, and take home practical lessons which can change your life today.
Revelation is a book that many people are uneasy about studying. It is mysterious and puzzling. There are beasts, plagues, metaphors, symbols, visions, and strange beings. Many of the best Bible scholars in the world do not agree on how to interpret it. This difficulty has led many to avoid the book altogether. Those who do are missing out.
Revelation is the only book in the Bible that contains a blessing for those who read and obey it. This is God’s way of saying it is well worth the time you will spend on it! While it is difficult to understand every detail, the main themes are clear. Verse 1 says that this is a “Revelation of Jesus.” More than anything else, this book is a record of how Jesus will be unveiled for all to see. And that is exciting! No longer will there be any atheists who scoff at the idea of a God. Everyone will see Him. Everyone will bow to Him.
The prophecies in Revelation give us hope. All of the trials, difficulties, and temptations we face now pale with what God has in store for us in the glorious future He has prepared for His church. It is a record of the cosmic battle between good and evil.
Spoiler: in the end, Jesus wins!
Don’t miss this amazing study on the end times, which is sure to encourage you and build up your faith.
Our easy- to-follow Revelation study guide contains:
- Weekly Lessons – 36 practical lessons which can be studied weekly by yourself or with a group.
- Content – 120,000 words of edifying content.
- Format – PDF and Epub for easy viewing on any device.
- Discovery questions – Written for each passage and designed to encourage discussion, meditation, and interaction on each week’s Scripture.
- Cross-references – Thematic and relevant cross-references which add insight and reinforce each week’s text.
- In-depth teaching – Teaching points and observations to help you understand the text in a deep, but practical way. Emphasis is placed on obedience throughout.
- Application points – Many practical application points designed to encourage life transformation based on each passage.
- Author – Moody graduate Jason Dexter. View his author bio on Amazon.
- Printing – You are authorized to print out this E-book for one use or in the shopping cart you can add reprint licenses to print out additional copies to share with others.
- Access digital files – After purchase the digital files will be emailed to the email address you provide and available for download forever.
- We hope you will enjoy these lessons as you learn to be a more faithful disciple of Jesus.
Disclosure: The above links to our materials on Amazon are affiliate links. For more info visit our affiliate disclosure.