Our entire Study Haggai Bible study guide in one convenient E-book. After purchase immediately download in Epub, Mobi, or PDF formats. Purchase easily and securely on our site with Paypal or Stripe or purchase on the Amazon Kindle store.
Includes 3 weekly lessons for individuals or groups. Each lesson contains discovery questions, cross-references, teaching points, and applications. After purchasing, you will receive the digital files via email to download in Epub, Mobi, or PDF formats.
Whether you are looking for a study guide to lead a small group Bible study or want to enrich your own understanding of Haggai, our Bible study guide of Haggai can help. The lessons inside are extremely practical and designed to encourage obedience and life transformation.
The book of Haggai is short, containing only two chapters. However, it provides amazing behind the scenes insight into the events described in Ezra. The people had returned to the land of Israel after seventy years of captivity. When they returned they experienced a spiritual high, being enthusiastic to celebrate the prescribed biblical festivals and rebuild their city. Their first task was to rebuild the temple and they engaged on it energetically. But where God is working Satan is also often working.
Enemies came to discourage the people from continuing the work. And they succumbed to the temptation. Work on the temple was stopped. But what were the people doing? How long did the work stop? What did they work on instead? What did God think of their decision to delay His house?
You can find all of these answers and more in our study of Haggai. Haggai was a prophet from God sent specifically to rebuke the people and encourage them to return to the work God had prepared for them.
Although these events happened over two thousand years ago, we can learn many practical lessons which still apply to our lives today. One of the key lessons you will discover as you study this book is to have the right priorities and put God first.
Our easy to follow Haggai Bible study guide contains:
- Weekly Lessons – 3 practical lessons which can be studied weekly by yourself or with a group.
- Content – 9,000 words of edifying content.
- Format – PDF, Epub, and Mobi for easy viewing on any device.
- Discovery questions – Written for each passage and designed to encourage discussion, meditation, and interaction on each week’s Scripture.
- Cross-references – Thematic and relevant cross-references which add insight and reinforce each week’s text.
- In-depth teaching – Teaching points and observations to help you understand the text in a deep, but practical way. Emphasis is placed on obedience throughout.
- Application points – Over 60 practical application points designed to encourage life transformation based on each passage.
- Author – Moody graduate Jason Dexter. View his author bio on Amazon.
- Printing – You are authorized to print out this Ebook for one use or in the shopping cart you can add reprint licenses to print out additional copies to share with others.
- Access digital files – After purchase the digital files will be emailed to the email address you provide and available for download forever.
- We hope you will enjoy these lessons as you learn to be a more faithful disciple of Jesus.