Our entire Study Haggai Bible study guide in one convenient E-book. After purchase immediately download in Epub, Mobi, or PDF formats. Purchase easily and securely on our site or purchase on the Amazon Kindle store. Add to cart below to pay with credit card securely by Stripe or immediately purchase with Paypal.
Study Haggai Ebook: Practical Lessons On Putting God First
Whether you are looking for a study guide to lead a small group Bible study or want to enrich your own understanding of Haggai, our Bible study guide of Haggai can help. The lessons inside are extremely practical and designed to encourage obedience and life transformation.
Study Haggai contains:
– Easy to follow weekly Bible study lessons to take you through Haggai one section at a time.
– Discussion questions for each passage to aid personal meditation or help facilitate discussion in a small group.
– Relevant cross-references to help you quickly cite and read other Bible verses on related topics.
– In-depth and practical teaching points to help you fully discover the meaning and modern day application of the text.
– Practical applications to stimulate thinking on how to apply and obey the Biblical principles discovered.
The book of Haggai is short, containing only two chapters. However, it provides amazing behind the scenes insight into the events described in Ezra. The people had returned to the land of Israel after seventy years of captivity. When they returned they experienced a spiritual high, being enthusiastic to celebrate the prescribed biblical festivals and rebuild their city. Their first task was to rebuild the temple and they engaged on it energetically. But where God is working Satan is also often working.
Enemies came to discourage the people from continuing the work. And they succumbed to the temptation. Work on the temple was stopped. But what were the people doing? How long did the work stop? What did they work on instead? What did God think of their decision to delay His house?
You can find all of these answers and more in our study of Haggai. Haggai was a prophet from God sent specifically to rebuke the people and encourage them to return to the work God had prepared for them.
Although these events happened over two thousand years ago, we can learn many practical lessons which still apply to our lives today. One of the key lessons you will discover as you study this book is to have the right priorities and put God first.