James Bible study guide in one convenient E-book. Includes nine weekly lessons for individuals or groups. Each lesson contains discovery questions, cross-references, teaching points, and applications. After secure purchase via Paypal or credit card immediately download in Epub, Mobi, or PDF formats, for convenient use with any device.
Includes 9 weekly lessons for individuals or groups. Each lesson contains discovery questions, cross-references, teaching points, and applications. After purchasing, you will receive the digital files via email to download in Epub, Mobi, or PDF formats.
Of all the sixty-six books in the Bible, James is likely the most practical. It is an excellent choice to study in your own small group. James was the half-brother of Jesus and the leader of the Jerusalem church. Many important themes are found inside this letter.
The relationship between faith and works, joy in the face of trials, having a godly business, wisdom from above versus wisdom in this world, hearing and obeying the word, and powerful prayers are just a few of the practical topics we find in this book.
If you study it with an open heart and by the leading of the Spirit, your life is sure to be transformed. Our website is called Study and Obey because we believe that every believer is called to carefully study His Words. These convict us, encourage us, and change us. But then we must obey them. Empty knowledge will not help. It must be followed up by obedience. This is shown clearly in the book of James which says that we must be “doers” and not just “hearers.”
Our easy to follow James Bible study guide contains:
- Weekly Lessons – 9 practical lessons which can be studied weekly by yourself or with a group.
- Content – 31,000 words of edifying content.
- Format – PDF, Epub, and Mobi for easy viewing on any device.
- Discovery questions – Written for each passage and designed to encourage discussion, meditation, and interaction on each week’s Scripture.
- Cross-references – Thematic and relevant cross-references which add insight and reinforce each week’s text.
- In-depth teaching – Teaching points and observations to help you understand the text in a deep, but practical way. Emphasis is placed on obedience throughout.
- Application points – Many practical application points designed to encourage life transformation based on each passage.
- Author – Moody graduate Jason Dexter. View his author bio on Amazon.
- Printing – You are authorized to print out this Ebook for one use or in the shopping cart you can add reprint licenses to print out additional copies to share with others.
- Access digital files – After purchase the digital files will be emailed to the email address you provide and available for download forever.
- We hope you will enjoy these lessons as you learn to be a more faithful disciple of Jesus.