Philippians Bible study guide in one convenient E-book. Includes eight weekly lessons for individuals or groups. Each lesson contains discovery questions, cross-references, teaching points, and applications. After secure purchase via Paypal or credit card immediately download in Epub, Mobi, or PDF formats, for convenient use with any device.
Includes 8 weekly lessons for individuals or groups. Each lesson contains discovery questions, cross-references, teaching points, and applications. After purchasing, you will receive the digital files via email to download in Epub, Mobi, or PDF formats.
This four chapter book is a great choice for personal reflection or group study. You will be hard pressed to find a more practical book. Almost every verse of this Pauline epistle is packed with deep spiritual truth and encouragement for believers. Though it was written nearly two thousand years ago, you will find that the lessons inside are so timely and practical it was almost as if it was written just for us.
Of the various themes in Philippians, perhaps the most prevalent is “joy.” Throughout the book the joy we should have in Christ is stressed. Do you find that your relationship with Christ is a source of joy? Does this joy radiate through you to all the people around you? Are you perhaps a bit discouraged and want to increase your joy? Study Philippians!
The church at Philippi had many strengths. But Paul encouraged them to keep living for Christ, to forget the past, and to press on toward greater heights. We hope that you too will reach higher heights in your walk with Christ after you gain a deeper understanding of this wonderful epistle.
Our easy to follow Philippians Bible study guide contains:
- Weekly Lessons – 8 practical lessons which can be studied weekly by yourself or with a group.
- Content – 27,000 words of edifying content.
- Format – PDF, Epub, and Mobi for easy viewing on any device.
- Discovery questions – Written for each passage and designed to encourage discussion, meditation, and interaction on each week’s Scripture.
- Cross-references – Thematic and relevant cross-references which add insight and reinforce each week’s text.
- In-depth teaching – Teaching points and observations to help you understand the text in a deep, but practical way. Emphasis is placed on obedience throughout.
- Application points – Many practical application points designed to encourage life transformation based on each passage.
- Author – Moody graduate Jason Dexter. View his author bio on Amazon.
- Printing – You are authorized to print out this Ebook for one use or in the shopping cart you can add reprint licenses to print out additional copies to share with others.
- Access digital files – After purchase the digital files will be emailed to the email address you provide and available for download forever.
- We hope you will enjoy these lessons as you learn to be a more faithful disciple of Jesus.